To rise above; to be conscious elevated above the senses; to identify with the witnessing above the duality of the sensual; freedom of choice; here and now-consciousness. The transcending is essential to filognosy in order not to get entangled in the ego of the societal identity which consists of someone's civil status and vocational orientation. By evolving the function of the ego at a higher level of abstraction in a process of emancipation, is the falsehood of the being identified averted, countered, relativized or liberated. Of transcendence one has the freedom of choice, so that the person can exercise his free will, if not, is then spoken of attachment in service of the senses. One transcends in service of the principles of the soul. The false ego is known in the form of the political parties which with the civil virtues are of opposition with the fields of action. The individual soul or the true ego is spiritually known in meditations and politically known in the election groups which concur with the at a higher level being balanced with the assuming of responsibility for the sixteen different civil identities. There are eighth levels of transcendence: the one of
- lust (sexuality)
- exercise (the body)
- execution (power and sports)
- socializing (marriage and free association)
- helping (compassion & relations)
- talking (knowledge and agreement)
- understanding (spirit and insight)
- controlling (in self-realization).
They are derived from the eight limbs of the science of uniting one's consciousness (the yoga): the vow, the regulation, the poise, the breath control, the turning inward, the concentrating, the meditating and the absorption.
The levels of transcendence as overlapping fields as discussed in The Other Rules
- Vedic reference: ashthânga, the eight limbs of yoga.
- Levels: transcendence in the game of order
- Yoga: Angas as levels of transcendence
- Identity operators: to each level there are three basic identity operators.
- The Other Rules: transcendence discussed as different overlapping fields with differents sets of rules.
Category: English | Definitions
Page views for this page since Dec. 14 2007: \\