The rules of thumb for proper conduct in filognosy. They are derived from the basic values and constitute the basic commandments so to say. In the game and the threefold of the filognostic disciplines constitute the principles the nucleus of the spiritual discipline consisting of transcendence in gnosis and consciousness of the duality in analysis.
As the regulative principles they stand for: no lies and no intoxication, no promiscuity, no stealing, and no meat eating.
As the fundamental values for our humanity and the soul are they: truthfulness, cleanliness, penance and compassion.
The principles prepare for the rules of the Game of Order:
* Respect the truth, no escapism.
* Stay loyal, do not abuse or cheat.
* Share what you have, do not gamble on any profits.
* Respect all living beings.
- Christian reference: the commands not to lie, not to kill, not to steal, and not to covet.
- Vedic reference: vidhi - satya, dayâ, tapas, sauca.
Category: Definitions | English
Page views for this page since Dec. 14 2007: