The realization of the true or ideal self (the soul, the âtma), one's original nature (the svadharma) or the original identity of service (the svarûpa), from within the knowledge of the content and essence of enlightenment beyond one's learning from without. It concerns the emancipation of an individual towards self-reliance in respect of the filognosy or the integrity of the different views, forms of logic and intelligence one finds in modern society. Self-actualisation is the more specific humanist conception of self-realisation. Self-actualisation concerns the process of becoming a person in - psychological - emancipation (Carl Rogers); in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs the term refers to an individual’s desire to grow and reach his or her full potential.
- Âtma, Svarûpa, Kailvalya, Mukti
- Gnosis as de christian term for self-realized knowledge.
- Yoga as the science of self-realization.
- Filognosy as the love for the knowledge of self-realization.
- Meditation as the method of self-realization.
- The meditation verse, dictum or mantra as the instrument of self-realization.
- Karma as the hindrance in one's self-realization.
- Dharma as the solution to the problem of self-realization.
- Enlightenment as the state of self-realization.
- Consciousness as that what has to unify in self-realization.
- Liberation as the result of the service one delivers in self-realization.
- Vision as that what evolves in self-realization.
- Personality as the integration one heads for in self-realization.
- Transcendence as the position of self-realization.
- Emancipation as the way to self-realization.
- Principles as the lead of self-realization.
- Values as the guarantee of humanity inself-realization.
- Identity as the question or problem of self-realization.
- The soul as the point of deparure and the goal, the alfa and the omega in self-realization.
- Civil virtues as the foundation of self-realization.
- Fields of action as the necessary distribution of attention and action in self-realization.
- The cakra-order as the secret of self-realization.
- And study also this Game of Order to discover the structure of self-realization.
Page views for this page since june 30 2008: 1574